jueves, 26 de abril de 2012

Learning Commands.


teacher_commands.gif

Welcome today I am going to teach you some important commands.

Commands are words that express instruction or ask someone to something.
We can use commands as an useful way to teach students because kids like to repeat what they see and hear. As soon as they see and listen they will practice these commands among them or at home.



I will you give you some important commands you can use in your class:

  • sit dowm
  • stand up
  • come here
  • silence
  • close the door
  • close your book
  • go to the board
  • repeat
  • repeat after me
  • listen to me
  • go to the bathroom
  • speak slowly
  • bring your book
  • pay attention
  • clap your hands
  • open the door
  • open the window
  • look at me
  • move
  • pass
  • jump
  • raise your hands
  • shake your hands
  • move you head
  • turn off the lights
  • turn on the tv.
I hope you use this commands with your students, but remember you have to be very dynamic and active.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario